USACE Saylorville Lake Memorial Bench Program
This 6′ Grand Contour memorial bench is a comfortable, durable, and attractive bench chosen specifically for the USACE Saylorville Lake Project in the color brown. The memorial plaque fastened to the backrest will provide a lasting tribute.
Commercial Grade Memorial Bench Benefits
- The 4″ x 6″ plaques are UV-resistant and rated for the outdoors. Your personal message will have a clean and clear look.
- The coated laser-cut steel design has a smooth, flat surface that gently curves up the backrest.
- There are no holes in the pipe to harbor bees and other unwanted insects.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
- The heavy-duty metal design of the bench ensures that it will remain stable and will not sag in the center.
- The openings in the seat allow the bench to dry quickly after rain.
- Our products are completely coated from top to bottom with a thick layer of UV-stable, mold-resistant plastisol that protects the products from harsh environmental elements and keeps your outdoor space looking great.
- We even coat the legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate the steel, so rust won’t form which can weaken the steel.