The durable strength of our contract grade 32-gallon receptacle offers a perfect solution to high traffic sites. You won’t be chasing this trash receptacle down the street on a windy day! This is because it is 130+ pounds of heavy-duty, plastisol coated metal. Restaurants, city sidewalks, businesses, and parks can all benefit by containing trash in an attractive and tidy manner. The square garbage cans are both attractive and low maintenance because of the UV stable plastisol coating. Not only does this look great, but the coating also protects the metal. For this reason, you will never need to deal with rust! Rain and snow are sealed out for good. This is why we are able to offer a 20 Year Warranty!
How to Choose the Right Garbage Can
You are too busy to spend any time at all thinking about garbage cans. Here are five things that could make your life easier when considering what you need to keep your area tidy.
- Protected metal: The metal garbage cans start out looking pretty nice, but eventually they turn into an eyesore. A 1/8+ inch thick coating is bonded to the metal on all our receptacles. They will never need painting and because of the coating, they won’t rust.
- Mold-Resistance: The plastisol we apply to our products not only includes UV stable properties but also an antimicrobial additive so they are resistant to bacterial and fungal growth. In addition, they are easily cleaned with a power washer or hose along with mild soap and bleach-free disinfectant.
- Sturdiness: Trash cans don’t do any good if they blow down the street when the wind picks up. We manufacture all our products right here in our hometown of Northwood, Iowa, so we make sure they are sturdy and reliable.
- Durability: Purchasing high-quality products saves money in the long-run. Premier Polysteel is so certain our products will look great and last for years to come that we offer a 20-year warranty.
- Design: Why shouldn’t your outdoor space look good? Garbage is a reality, but what contains it can still look nice. We offer twelve standard colors, as well as a selection of styles and sizes.
Commercial Grade Receptacle Features
- 100% plastisol coated metal prevents rust and corrosion
- Easy to clean with mild soap and bleach-free disinfectant. It is safe to use a power washer on all our plastisol coated products.
- The arch lid lifts off for easy trash removal.
- Sturdy base to ensure it will maintain its original shape
- The arch lid helps keep rainwater out of the receptacle and also can be lifted off to remove the trash
- It is possible to bolt the trash receptacle base to concrete if desired
- Each receptacle includes a plastic liner
We also offer a direct bury kit if you need to mount the receptacle in the ground.
The dimensions of the 32-gallon receptacle are 25″ x 25″ square and 39″ high including the arch lid. In addition, the liner is included. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.
Choose from four different side panel styles on the contract grade receptacle: