Keep your space looking attractive and tidy with Premier Polysteel’s 11-gallon heavy-duty trash receptacle. The lid lifts off easily making garbage removal a quick process. This receptacle is 30 pounds of durability and won’t be blowing over when the wind picks up!
A UV-stable, mildew-resistant plastisol coating protects the metal and keeps it from rust. Restaurants, motels, city sidewalks, and businesses can all benefit from this low-maintenance, all-metal garbage can. Also, it’s a great receptacle for your own patio! Maintenance is kept at a minimum because the coating seals out the rain and snow! Therefore, we are able to offer a 20 Year Warranty!
How to Choose the Right Garbage Can
You are too busy to spend any time at all thinking about garbage cans. Here are five things that could make your life easier when considering what you need to keep your area tidy.
- Protected metal: The metal garbage cans start out looking pretty nice, but eventually they turn into an eyesore. A 1/8+ inch thick coating is bonded to the metal on all our receptacles. They will never need painting and because of the coating, they won’t rust.
- Mold-Resistance: The plastisol we apply to our products not only includes UV stable properties but also an antimicrobial additive so they are resistant to bacterial and fungal growth. In addition, they are easily cleaned with a power washer or hose along with mild soap and bleach-free disinfectant.
- Sturdiness: Trash cans don’t do any good if they blow down the street when the wind picks up. We manufacture all our products right here in our hometown of Northwood, Iowa, so we make sure they are sturdy and reliable.
- Durability: Purchasing high-quality products saves money in the long run. Premier Polysteel is so certain our products will look great and last for years to come that we offer a 20-year warranty.
- Design: Why shouldn’t your outdoor space look good? Garbage is a reality, but what contains it can still look nice. We offer twelve standard colors, as well as a selection of styles and sizes.
Commercial Grade Receptacle Features
- 100% plastisol coated metal prevents rust and corrosion.
- Easy to clean with mild soap and bleach-free disinfectant. It is safe to use a power washer on all our plastisol-coated products.
- The sturdy base will ensure the trash can will maintain its original shape.
- It is possible to bolt the round garbage can base to concrete if desired.
- Each 11-gallon receptacle includes a plastic liner and an easy-lift-off lid.
- Coated expanded metal sides are on the round receptacles.
We also carry a direct bury kit if you need to mount the receptacle in the ground.
The dimensions of the 11-gallon heavy-duty trash receptacle can are 18″ in diameter by 29″ high. A liner and the lid are included. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.