Premier Polysteel Customer Order Review Process
- Customer service rep will follow up the order within one business day via telephone to verify the order was received in our system. We will be glad to answer any questions the customer might have.
- An order acknowledgment will be emailed in order to confirm
- customer’s name, ship to and bill to addresses are correct
- the purchase order number, if using
- the contact name, if different than the customer name
- the freight terms, payment terms, and ship via information is correct
- the shipper notification recipient, if applicable
- Product part numbers are the same as what was ordered
- The unit price is the same as the price listed on the purchase order
- The quantity is correct
- All ship-to information is accurate
- If there are any inconsistencies found in the order review, these will be resolved with the customer’s approval at this time.
- An invoice and credit card receipt will be emailed shortly after the acknowledgment.
- When custom orders are placed, the customer will receive an approval drawing attached to an email. The customer must look this drawing over carefully and reply with feedback or approval immediately. This will ensure the original delivery time frame can be met. We are not able to begin production of the order until customer approval of the drawing has been received.
- Once the order is approved, we will be on our way to providing exactly what the customer ordered.
- Prior to shipping, our quality controller will inspect the order and verify
- that the product meets our high standards
- the products ready for shipment are accurate according to what was ordered
- assembly instructions are included
- the ship-to address is correct
- the order is complete, and
- all hardware needed is included
- Once the product ships, the customer will receive an email update including tracking information with the estimated delivery date.
- IMPORTANT! Upon delivery, please sign the delivery receipt “Upon Inspection”. If there was any damage to the products during shipment it might not be apparent until the product is unpackaged. By signing “Upon Inspection” the shipping claim is able to be handled more quickly and efficiently. If replacement parts are needed, we will make it a high priority so that the customer will receive them as soon as possible.
If there are questions at any time during the order process, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email, or through our website. We want ordering with Premier Polysteel to be an extremely positive experience.
877-746-3826 | 641-324-2750 | email@example.com
We appreciate customer reviews on Google and Facebook! Please like us on Facebook at Premier Polysteel.