Premier Polysteel’s 4′ round memorial picnic table with coated diamond-shaped expanded metal surfaces is a bestseller! A 4″ x 6″ memorial plaque is centered on the tabletop. Depending on what you would like in a memorial plaque, we offer two types. First, we use our sublimated plaques for color printing with dimensional images. We also have engraved plaques that are perfect for text and “clip art” style images. Both have unmatched quality and are highly rated for the outdoors.
The free-standing style features walk-through seating and is perfect for easy dining. What’s more, a thick layer of UV-stable, mold-resistant plastisol (polyvinyl) completely coats the entire product. This coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. In addition, the free-standing (portable) legs are coated! Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. Therefore, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that?
- The 4″ x 6″ plaques are UV-resistant and rated for the outdoors. Therefore, your personal message will have a clean and clear look.
- A beautiful and lasting tribute to a person or organization.
- 4′ round picnic table comfortably seats eight adults
- Walk-through design for easy entry – so no more bruised knees!
- The diamond-shaped openings of the expanded metal surfaces won’t hold water, therefore surfaces dry quickly after rain.
- Center umbrella hole. See our selection of umbrellas for the perfect match!
All free-standing picnic tables are portable. Surface mounting kits are available if you would like to bolt the table to concrete. The 4′ round picnic table uses size Small.
The round memorial picnic table has a tabletop dimension of 48 inches. The seats are gently curved with the table and have a 10-inch width. The entire picnic table has a 77-inch x 77-inch overall footprint. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.