A thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol coats the 3-seat pedestal picnic table from the perforated steel surfaces to the center post. Therefore, the entire picnic table is protected from harsh environmental elements. Furthermore, this coating is also applied to the center pedestal. Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. Rust weakens the steel and once exposed will deteriorate quickly. We don’t want that to happen. Plus, because it’s all coated metal, there will be no broken or sagging seats and the tabletop is so easy to clean! Because we completely coat the entire product, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty!
- Easily clean with a power washer or hose using mild soap, then finish off with a bleach-free disinfectant. Done!
- Perfect for narrow spaces or up against a wall because it has only three seats. (Does not meet ADA standards)
- The 3 seat pedestal picnic table comfortably seats six adults
- Smooth perforated steel surfaces have openings of approximately 3/8 inch. Beverages are less likely to tip on the smooth surface of coated perforated steel.
- The tabletop is a full 48 inches across, therefore has plenty of room for everyone to enjoy.
- 100% plastisol coated – including the center post! No exposed metal, therefore rust will never be an issue!
- Level and secure the in-ground center post mounting into the concrete.
- The center umbrella hole is not available on the single pedestal picnic table because of the post.
The Champion round picnic table has a 48-inch x 48-inch top. The gently curved seats have a 10-inch width with a perforated steel surface. The entire 3-seat pedestal picnic table has a 77-inch x 65-inch overall footprint. This picnic table does not meet current ADA standards for accessibility. To view our accessible picnic tables, please click here. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.