ADA Accessible Picnic Table
The Champion style 4-foot x 5-foot ADA accessible picnic table is a customer favorite! It features a portable, walk-through frame design. There is room on one 4′ side for a wheelchair and meets the American Disability Act’s recommended standards. What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. This coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. In addition, the free-standing (portable) legs are coated! Because there is no exposed metal, rust will never be a problem. For this reason, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that?!
The smooth surface offered by the perforated steel has openings of approximately 3/8 inch. The great thing about the perforated steel surface is that beverages are less likely to tip on the flat surface.
- Comfortably seats seven adults – two on each bench seat and a wheelchair on one end.
- The free-standing picnic tables have easy walk-through seating.
- All free-standing picnic tables are portable. Surface mounting kits are available if you would like to bolt the table to concrete. Choose size Small.
- The perforated steel surface is smooth with openings of approximately 3/8 inch. Beverages are less likely to tip on the smooth surface.
- The center umbrella hole is standard. See our selection of umbrellas for the perfect match!
The tabletop dimensions for the Champion ADA Accessible Picnic Table are 48 inches x 60 inches. Seats are 10 inches deep and there is enough space to accommodate a wheelchair on one 48 inch side per ADA recommended standards. The overall footprint is 76 inches x 74 inches. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.