The 4′ round picnic table with smooth perforated steel surfaces is a customer favorite! Perfect for easy dining, because beverages are less likely to tip! What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. This coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. In addition, the free-standing (portable) legs are coated! Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. Because of this, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that? Plus, because it’s all coated metal, there will be no broken or sagging seats and the tabletop is so easy to clean!
- Easily clean with a power washer or hose using mild soap, then finish with a bleach-free disinfectant. Done!
- The smooth perforated steel surfaces have openings of approximately 3/8 inch. Beverages are less likely to tip on the smooth surface of coated perforated steel.
- All Premier Polysteel outdoor furniture is completely coated with a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol that protects the products and keeps them looking like new!
- Convenient walk-through seating design – so no more bruised knees!
- All freestanding picnic tables are portable.
- Surface mounting kits are available if you would like to bolt the table to concrete. The round picnic table uses size Small.
- Center umbrella hole. See our selection of umbrellas for the perfect match!
The Champion round picnic table has a top dimension of 48 inches. The seats are gently curved with the table and have a 10-inch width. The entire picnic table has a 77-inch x 77-inch overall footprint. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.