The durable Champion style 6′ picnic table is a customer favorite! One reason is the diamond-shaped openings of the expanded metal tabletop and seats won’t hold water, therefore surfaces dry quickly after rain. Another reason being this table is extremely sturdy thanks to the heavy-duty, in-ground center pedestal. What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol (polyvinyl) completely coats the entire product. This coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. In addition, the direct bury post is coated also! Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. Therefore, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that?
Commercial Grade Picnic Table Benefits
- Comfortably seats up to six adults
- Because it’s all coated metal, there will be no broken or sagging seats and the tabletop is so easy to clean!
- Easily clean with a power washer or hose using mild soap, then finish off with a bleach-free disinfectant. Done!
- The direct bury (in-ground) post is secured in concrete and will sturdily support the picnic table and seats
- The diamond-shaped openings of the expanded metal surfaces won’t hold water, therefore surfaces dry quickly after rain.
- This plastisol-coated picnic table is not available with an umbrella hole due to the center post.
- UV stable plastisol completely coats all our products – including the center post! The outcome is that no moisture is able to penetrate the steel.
Dimensions for the 6′ picnic table: The Champion picnic tabletop has a 30-inch width. The seats have a 10-inch width. Overall Dimensions are 63 inches wide by 72 inches long. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Expanded metal color samples are therefore available upon request.