Do you need a commercial-grade picnic table that is durable enough to last a lifetime? This is for you! The single pedestal picnic table has a direct bury (in-ground) mount. The perforated steel surfaces are completely coated with a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol that protects the products from harsh environmental elements. Furthermore, this coating is also applied to the center pedestal. Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. Rust weakens the steel and once exposed will deteriorate quickly. We don’t want that to happen. Plus, because it’s all coated metal, there will be no broken or sagging seats and the tabletop is so easy to clean! Because we completely coat the entire product, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty!
- Comfortably seats eight adults
- The smooth perforated steel surfaces have openings of approximately 3/8 inch. Beverages are less likely to tip on the smooth surface of coated perforated steel.
- Easily cleaned with a power washer or hose using mild soap, then finish off with a bleach-free disinfectant. Done!
- The tabletop is a full 48 inches across, therefore it has plenty of room for everyone to enjoy.
- 100% plastisol coated – including the center post! No exposed metal, therefore rust will never be an issue!
- In-ground center post mounting is to be leveled and secured with concrete.
- The center umbrella hole is not available on the single pedestal picnic table because of the post.
The Champion-style round picnic tabletop has a dimension of 48 inches. The gently curved seats have a 10-inch width with a perforated steel surface. The entire picnic table has a 77″x77″ overall footprint. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.