Our round picnic table featuring 3 seats is offered in our best-selling Champion style. The tabletop is a full 48 inches across, therefore it has plenty of room for everyone to enjoy. Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. Rust weakens the steel and once exposed will deteriorate quickly. We don’t want that to happen. Plus, because it’s all coated metal, there will be no broken or sagging seats and the tabletop is so easy to clean! All Premier Polysteel furniture is completely coated with a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol and therefore protects the products from harsh environmental elements. This is why we offer a 20-year warranty!
Picnic Table Features:
- Easily clean with a power washer or hose using mild soap, then finish off with a bleach-free disinfectant. Done!
- Perfect for narrow spaces or up against a wall because it has only three seats. (Does not meet ADA standards)
- Comfortably seats six adults
- Walk-through design for easy entry – so no more bruised knees!
- The diamond-shaped openings of the expanded metal surfaces won’t hold water, therefore surfaces dry quickly after a rain.
- We even coat the legs! Moisture won’t penetrate to the steel, so no rust that can weaken the steel.
- Center umbrella hole. See our selection of umbrellas for the perfect match!
All freestanding picnic tables are portable. Surface mounting kits are available if you would like to bolt the table to concrete. The round picnic tables use size Small.
The Champion round picnic table has a 48-inch x 48-inch top. The seats are gently curved with the table and have a 10-inch width. The entire picnic table has a 77-inch x 65-inch overall footprint. This picnic table does not meet current ADA standards for accessibility. To view our accessible picnic tables, please click here. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.