8-Foot Accessible Picnic Table
The Champion style 8-foot accessible picnic table with a sturdy frame is a customer favorite! There is room on each end for a wheelchair and it features a walk-through design. What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. This coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. In addition, the free-standing (portable) legs are coated! Because there is no exposed metal, rust will never be a problem. For this reason, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that?!
The tabletop and seats have the classic diamond-shaped openings, so these surfaces dry quickly after a rain. Because of the frame design, this table won’t tip even if everyone sits on the same side! Plus every part of the picnic table – from top to bottom – has a 1/8+ inch coating of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol!
- Comfortably seats eight adults – three on each bench seat and a wheelchair on each end.
- Features a special “no-tip” design!
- The coated expanded metal surface has classic diamond-shaped openings that allow the picnic table to dry quickly after a rain.
- Easy walk-through design.
- The free-standing picnic tables are portable. Optional mounting kits are available for bolting to concrete. This style table requires size Large Surface Mount Kit.
- The center umbrella hole is standard for this style. See our selection of umbrellas for the perfect match!
The tabletop dimensions for the 8-foot Champion Accessible Picnic Table are 30 inches x 96 inches. Bench seats are 10 inches x 72 inches and centered on each 96-inch side. This leaves enough space to accommodate a wheelchair on each end per ADA recommended standards. The overall footprint is 69 inches x 96 inches. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Plastisol color samples are therefore available upon request.