The Group Grill is perfect for parks! It features two separate cooking grates that adjust to four levels. In addition, a 10″ x 28″ utility shelf is included to provide a convenient workspace for the chef. Also, this grill is available with an in-ground or surface mount. The complete unit is finished in non-toxic, heat and rust-resistant black enamel. When durability matters, this commercial outdoor grill is just the answer! Place your grill near some beautiful and durable Premier Polysteel picnic tables! All of our plastisol coated metal outdoor furnishings have a 20 Year Warranty!
- Grill dimensions are 36″ x 28″ x 10″ with a cooking area of 1008 sq. inches.
- Two separate cooking grates are each adjustable to four levels in anti-theft designed slots.
- Grill handles have heavy-duty cool spring handles.
- The grill bars are made of 1/2″ steel.
- Includes a 10″ x 28″ utility shelf.
- In-Ground or Surface Mount.
- Black enamel paint finish.
The firebox is 3/16″ thick steel that has a formed ash lip for reinforcement and to help prevent hot coals from falling out. Furthermore, the firebox is strengthened on the bottom with supporting gussets. The pedestal is 6′ square steel. The surface mount style has a 12″ x 12″ x 3/8″ base plate. (mounting hardware is included)
The thick non-toxic black enamel paint finish is heat resistant. Because of the enamel painted finish, the grill is rust-resistant. Therefore you will have years of outdoor grilling enjoyment with a minimum amount of maintenance. The large group grill design is durable and resistant to damage, therefore the commercial outdoor grill is perfect for high traffic areas such as campgrounds and parks. The cooking grate is made with 1/2 inch steel bars so it won’t chip or break.