The commercial outdoor covered charcoal grill seals in smoke to give food a great flavor! It is also helpful in reducing the number of floating cinders, therefore promoting fire safety. The durable hinged cover holds in smoke and heat to give food that “smoked flavor”. Additionally, it helps protect the inside from environmental elements. Both fire and cooking grates are fabricated of 1/2 inch dia. steel bars that are non-removable. They can be easily cleaned by tipping outward, however. It has four draft vents and 360-degree rotation for heat and smoke control. Furthermore, this grill has a high heat resistant, non-toxic, black enamel finish. It features a 3 1/2 inch O.D. pedestal and includes one standard utility shelf. A second utility shelf and a warming basket are both available options.
- Two sizes are available: 320 and 500 square inch cook surface
- 1/2″ dia. non-removable steel cooking grates
- The cover is 14 Ga. Sheet Steel
- 10 Ga. steel plate firebox
- 11 Ga. steel end panels
- 360-degree rotation heat and smoke control
- 3 1/2″ OD Pedestal
- High heat, non-toxic, black enamel
- Included with the covered grill is one utility shelf
The smaller covered charcoal grill dimensions are 19.5″ x 29.25″ x 16.5″ and it has a cooking area of 320 sq inches. The larger grill dimensions are 19.5″ x 41.5″ x 16.5″. It has a cooking area of 500 sq inches. This grill is to be for permanent mounting. 3.5 inch OD pedestal is 40 inches long. Includes one utility shelf.