Our commercial-grade patio tables are perfect for any restaurant and cafe patio area. They are built to be extremely durable and can withstand strong winds and high humidity. They are also the smart answer for residential outdoor eating. Because of their heavy-duty design, they won’t ever blow away in the wind!
Perfect for easy dining! What’s more, a thick layer of UV-stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. This coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. In addition, the entire table is coated – even the legs! There is no exposed metal so rust is never a problem. Because of this, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that?
Commercial Grade Patio Table Benefits
- Easily clean with mild soap, then finish off with a bleach-free disinfectant. For a super clean use a power washer or hose prior to the soap and disinfectant.
- The smooth coating on the metal surfaces will never get too hot from the sun.
- Because of the openings in the tabletop, it will dry quickly after cleaning or after a rain shower.
- All Premier Polysteel outdoor furniture is completely coated with a thick layer of UV-stable, mold-resistant plastisol that protects the products and keeps them looking like new!
- UV-stable and mold resistant
- There are no open pipes that will allow access to bees or other insects.
- 1/8+” of plastisol coating protects the metal from rust and deterioration.
The patio tables pair perfectly with the Premier Polysteel patio chairs. The table has a 30″ diameter surface. The tabletop is approximately 27″ high. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.
Two different styles!