The Champion style 8′ accessible picnic table features a walk through design with bolt-down pedestal legs. Because of the surface-mount design, this table is extremely sturdy! What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. This coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. In addition, the surface mount posts are coated also! Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. Therefore, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that?
The smooth surface offered by the perforated steel has openings of approximately 3/8 inch. The great thing about the perforated steel surface is that beverages are less likely to tip on the flat surface.
- Comfortably seats eight adults – three on each bench seat and a wheelchair on each end.
- Walk-through design for easy entry
- Strong surface mount posts bolted into concrete sturdily support the picnic table and seats
- The perforated steel surface is smooth with openings of approximately 3/8 inch. Beverages are less likely to tip on the smooth surface.
- The center umbrella hole is standard on the surface mount accessible table. See our selection of umbrellas for the perfect match!
The multi-pedestal surface mount picnic tables have two table posts and two posts for each seat that are bolted to a concrete surface. (see below)
The tabletop dimensions for the Champion Accessible Picnic Table are 30 inches x 96 inches. Seats are 10 inches x 72 inches and centered on each 96-inch side. This leaves enough space to accommodate a wheelchair on each end per ADA recommended standards. Additionally, the overall footprint is 63 inches x 96 inches. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.