Multi-Pedestal Accessible Picnic Table
The Champion style 8′ multi-pedestal accessible picnic table features a walk through design with direct bury (in-ground) pedestal legs. There is enough space on each end for wheelchair accessibility per ADA recommendations. Because of the design, this table is extremely sturdy! What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. This coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. In addition, the in-ground posts are coated also! Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. Therefore, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that?
The classic expanded metal surface features diamond-shaped openings that allow the seats and tabletop to quickly dry after a rain. The entire picnic table is coated in 1/8+ inch of plastisol to look beautiful for years to come.
- Comfortably seats eight adults – three on each bench seat and a wheelchair on each end.
- Walk-through design for easy entry
- Strong direct bury posts secured in concrete sturdily support the picnic table and seats
- The expanded metal surface features diamond-shaped openings that won’t hold water, therefore the seats and tabletop will dry quickly after a rain.
- The center umbrella hole is standard on the surface mount accessible table. See our selection of umbrellas for the perfect match!
The multi-pedestal direct bury picnic tables have two table posts and two posts for each seat that are mounted in the ground. (see below)
Multi-Pedestal Accessible Table Dimensions
The tabletop dimensions for the Champion Accessible Picnic Table are 30 inches x 96 inches. Seats are 10 inches x 72 inches and centered on each 96-inch side. This leaves enough space to accommodate a wheelchair on each end per ADA recommended standards. The overall footprint is 63 inches x 96 inches. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.