This popular 9′ Lucaya style contract grade umbrella features a 1.5″ diameter, one-piece pewter finish aluminum pole that allows for both in-table and freestanding use. Designed for use in hospitality settings such as restaurants, hotel pools, resort patios, country club outdoor dining, and oceanfront properties. Furthermore, these contract grade umbrellas will provide years of durable service. In addition, we offer a wide array of fabric and finish choices to complement the decor our any outdoor space.
About Our Commercial Grade Umbrellas
The innovative fiberglass support rib construction ensures strength, resilience, and durability. Our top-quality umbrellas will hold up to the harshest weather conditions – intense sunlight, high winds, salt air and driving rain – and will not decay or lose their shape. The flexible fiberglass ribs absorb wind gusts without breaking and last four to five times longer than traditional steel or wood ribbed umbrellas. The standard umbrella canopies are made of marine-grade Sunbrella fabric because of its inherent strength and longevity.
- Flexible fiberglass ribs with molded nylon joints and end tips
- Powder-coated pole finishes
- All ribs, finials, and hub colors coordinate with the pole’s finish color. One exception is the Sahara, which has Champagne Bronze ribs, finials, and hubs.
- Single, sewn-in vent and storage ties are standard, however, we offer custom options.
- Marine or furniture grade, solution-dyed acrylic is used for the standard octagon-shaped tops.
- This umbrella has a Push-Up & Pin lift.
In addition, you can pair your commercial umbrella with a Premier Polysteel umbrella base available in twelve colors.
If you would need a stronger umbrella option, please contact us. These up-grade options include an extra-large vent, double vent, valance, alternating panels, trim, banding, and logos.