This sturdy Market-style 7.5′ contract grade umbrella features a 1.5″ diameter, two-piece pole with a .080″ aluminum wall thickness. In addition, the aluminum pole has a champagne bronze powder-coated finish. The lift style is push-up and pin. An excellent choice for both in-table and freestanding use. Designed for commercial hospitality use at restaurants, hotel patios, and condominium pools. Therefore, these commercial-quality umbrellas provide years of durable service and a choice of fabrics and finishes.
About Our Commercial Grade Umbrellas
- Flexible fiberglass ribs with molded nylon joints and end tips
- Powder-coated pole finishes
- In addition, ribs, finials, and hub colors on your contract-grade umbrella will coordinate with the pole’s finish color
- Single-vent canopies with vent ties and storage ties are standard, however, we offer custom options.
- Standard tops are made of marine or furniture grade, solution-dyed acrylic.
Furthermore, you can pair your 7.5′ contract grade umbrella with a Premier Polysteel umbrella base available in twelve colors.
If you would need a stronger canopy option, please contact us. These upgrade options include an extra-large vent, double vent, valance, alternating panels, trim, banding, and logos.