The 4′ Grand Contour in-ground park bench will be a beautiful addition to your landscape. The design style is both comfortable and durable. The seating area is 23″ deep and the underlying metal is strong. This heavy-duty bench will never sag in the center! Furthermore, the entire metal bench is coated with UV stable, mildew-resistant plastisol (polyvinyl) that is compliant with worldwide standards. Even the legs have this coating! The 1/8+ inch layer of plastisol is bonded directly to the metal so rust will NEVER be a problem. High wind, rain, sand, salty air, and humid conditions are no match for this outdoor bench because of our process of coating the entire product. This method continues to be a time-tested winner!
- The heavy-duty metal seat and frame ensure that the bench remains stable and does not sag in the center.
- The seat is 23″ deep for maximum comfort.
- The coated laser-cut steel design has a smooth, flat surface.
- The openings in the seat allow the bench to dry quickly after rain.
- A thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol coats the entire bench from top to bottom. This coating protects the product from harsh environmental elements.
- We even coat the direct bury legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate the steel, so rust won’t form which can weaken the steel.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
Commercial quality Grand Contour Benches offer a durable and attractive addition to any location. Furthermore, outdoor benches require very little maintenance (no painting!) and are very easy to clean! Our products are second-to-none in durability and strength and exceed all performance requirements.
Overall dimensions for the 4′ contour in-ground park bench: 54″ length x 23″ depth.
*Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.