Premier PolySteel has been making Premium outdoor furniture built around enhancing social spaces since 1974. In that time, we’ve proudly been able to deliver comfortable and well thought-out furniture that uses durable steel structures coated in poly-vinyl (plastisol). We believe picnic tables and outdoor furniture should be durable, and easy to maintain, but also approachable and comfortable.
This article will help to showcase the important design features and benefits of owning a Premier Polysteel picnic table and how they are made for comfort over the long-term. We believe we produce and sell the best commercial grade outdoor furniture in our space.
Commercial Outdoor Furniture that is Designed for People
While it seems like a straightforward product, a commercial outdoor picnic table needs to take into account many different aspects regarding design and functionality – as well as aesthetics and overall value.
We make tables that have design inclusions that prioritize your needs as a user – so you can rest assured that your time using our tables is safe and comfortable.
Some important features of the Premier PolySteel line of outdoor tables
- These tables feature a robust, sturdy frame made of welded steel – Made in the USA
- Our poly-vinyl-coated tables ensure that temperature extremes won’t cause discomfort to the user – the coating insures the seating and tabletop surface never gets too hot or cold regardless of ambient temperature swings
- The smooth but grippy texture of our exterior coating helps to avoid spilled drinks, sliding of food and is easy to clean
- Overall durability is extremely high and maintenance needs are extremely simple – both claims are backed by our 20 year warranty
- The design is built around ease of use both in sitting down and standing up from the tables – there is lowered risk of injury thanks to fewer cross members and an open design
- A completely balanced table design makes it non-tipping
- The coated steel design in either style (expanded metal or perforated steel) helps to keep surface water to a minimum after weather events
- Because the entire sub-structure is coated there are no areas to collect bugs or harbor other pests
What are the Differences Between a Perforated Steel and an Expanded Metal Picnic Table?
We offer two general styles of metal substructures in our tables: expanded metal which has an elongated diamond-like pattern that prioritizes water drainage. We also make a perforated metal table characterized by round holes and more surface area that prioritizes a flatter tabletop which can be beneficial when using the table for eating or meeting.
Both offer the same durability and ease of maintenance and both benefit from our 20 year warranty. The choice is yours when it comes to looks and individual needs.
We sell both round and square table designs Click here to see some of the advantages of the design philosophy of our tables regarding social interactions.
How our tables are designed for people – and how you can benefit from an intuitive design
We have addressed the design aspect from the point of view of a frequent long-term user.
The materials we use are designed to avoid degradation which can lead to uncomfortable or dangerous experiences. Nothing on our tables will rust, and the coating provides protection from blazing heat and biting cold. Rain drains easily, so you aren’t going to get covered in water when you sit down on one of our comfortable outdoor picnic tables.
Several designs and color options make it easy to cater our tables to your desired demographic of users. We have options to allow for backrests; open designs for ease of maneuvering and our balanced structures are helpful in minimizing safety concerns. No sagging or deformation is generally possible if the tables are used properly by any size user.
Every user will be able to instantly understand that you have thought out their wellbeing and considered their comfort. The open designs and color options make these tables very approachable and suitable for a wide range of settings from parks, to outdoor eating areas, to under pavilions or shade structures, etc.
We are also a full-line manufacturer of complementary items like sturdy, easy to maintain trash receptacles and other public or commercial outdoor pieces. The pieces we manufacture have a cohesive, harmonized design aesthetic.
Commercial outdoor furniture that is safe and durable
Safety and durability are key features
- Safety is a priority, and the coated design ensures no sharp edges
- The design means any sized user can feel comfortable knowing they will be supported
- The coating material used on the surface of our picnic tables is UV stable and resistant to mildew
- The no-tip design helps to ensure safety
- Nothing to bang your knees into thanks to the lack of extraneous support bars – you won’t have to straddle an uncomfortable table support
- Made from steel coated in (poly-vinyl) Plastisol the tables we build last for many years and are easy to maintain
Value you can Understand Immediately
In the end, there are plenty of variables that go into selecting the right seating option for your commercial installation. It’s true – user efficiency, comfort and safety are crucial. We know we produce a product that implements industry best practices, exceeds standards, and sets a new level of approachability.
But Premier Polysteel is also a value when it comes to your budget and long-term maintenance needs. This is a set-it-and-forget-it installation – the strong steel structures can support tremendous weight (see us place a car on top of our outdoor picnic tables). The Plastisol coating also means you don’t have to spend extra labor to clean or maintain the product over the years.
The cost of ownership is dramatically decreased through innovative design and materials. We’ve written an article that may help you to understand the benefits of our material selections and manufacturing processes regarding durability.
This is all backed by our warranty of 20 years from a company that has been delivering on promises since 1974.
We invite you to Shop our Picnic Tables now to see our options, and call a representative to learn more about how you can benefit from working with Premier PolySteel to provide outdoor seating for your public or commercial space.