This durable and attractive oval picnic table is a customer favorite with its walk-through style. Because of the multi pedestal frame design, this table is extremely sturdy! The classic diamond-shaped openings of the expanded metal mean that the tabletop and seats will dry quickly after a rain. The UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol coating ensures your surface mount oval picnic table will look great for years to come! What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. In addition, this coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. Also, the in-ground posts are coated! Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. Therefore, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that?
Commercial Grade Picnic Table Benefits
- Easy walk-through design!
- Gently curved seats comfortably accommodate up to six adults
- Because it’s all coated metal, there will be no broken or sagging seats and the tabletop is so easy to clean!
- Easily clean with a power washer or hose using mild soap, then finish off with a bleach-free disinfectant. Done!
- Strong, multi pedestal posts bolt into concrete and sturdily support the picnic table and seats
- The tabletop and seats have the classic diamond-shaped openings. Therefore the surfaces will dry off quickly after a rain.
- The center umbrella hole is standard on the multi pedestal picnic table. See our selection of umbrellas for the perfect match!
- All our products are completely coated in UV stable plastisol – including the legs! The outcome is that no moisture is able to penetrate the steel.
Surface-Mount Oval Picnic Table Dimensions
The Champion 6 foot oval picnic tabletop has a center width of 36 inches. The curved seats have a 10-inch width. The entire picnic table has a 72-inch x 72-inch overall footprint. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.