Get Ready For Warm Weather With Our Commercial Picnic Tables
It’s still a bit cold outside in most parts, but a bit of planning never hurt anyone. Now is a great time to plan for the busier spring and summer months for your outdoor space whether it’s an employee lunch area, or a park, recreational facility or hospitality installation. It doesn’t matter what type of space you maintain, it’s going to be busy when the weather heats up.
Are you sure you have the right amenities in your commercial outdoor space? Do you have the right picnic tables for your visitors? Do you have enough of them?
Let’s talk about getting your outdoor area ready for an increase in traffic, and why the waning months of wintertime are a perfect time to plan.
Warm weather is upon us – is your site prepared?
Spring brings the first real sustained sunshine that many places have seen for months. With that comes warmer weather and more enjoyable outdoor activities. People are planning on being outdoors more. Are you ready for the increase in traffic?
Some practical housekeeping considerations:
- Have you surveyed your public space? Is there a need for debris removal or landscape management?
- Do you have outdoor furniture that needs to be adjusted, tightened, cleaned, or otherwise maintained?
- Did you plan for the bigger influx of visitors after all that lockdown stuff in the past couple of years? People want to be outdoors, and not just because it’s getting warmer. You may need to plan for increased numbers above and beyond what the sunshine will bring. People are starting to realize more and more how much they love fresh air outdoor activities.
- Is it time to address site plans you know have been neglected over the months or years? We can help with that – we have experienced representatives that can help you level up your commercial or public outdoor spaces.
Premier Polysteel Offers picnic tables in a variety of styles
Premier Polysteel offers 100% plastisol coated steel outdoor picnic tables that are built to last for more than 20 years in harsh outdoor conditions year round. They are heavy, safe, practical and handsome. We also offer ADA-Compliant products for spaces that want to be completely inclusive, or for where regulations apply. We can also walk you through ADA compliant best practices if you need.
There are several beautiful outdoor picnic table options in the product portfolio for Premier Polysteel.
Square Picnic Tables
Square picnic tables are great options for visiting, and give great comfort, especially when food is involved. The larger tabletop surface area gives more room for things on the table, like trays, plates, and cups.
Rectangle style picnic tables accommodate larger group sizes, and offer increased no-tip benefits.
Round Picnic Tables
Round picnic tables are approachable, easy to get into and out of, and great for space management, thanks to increased thoroughfare footprints and easy placement considerations.
While all of our plastisol coated steel picnic tables are comfortable to use, many people prefer the easy use of round picnic tables, generally. They just feel cozy, offer great visitor interaction and have a smooth, balanced look against the backdrop of the space.
Wheelchair Accessible Picnic Tables
We are proud to offer some of the best quality ADA-compliant and people friendly picnic tables on the market. We know how important it is to be wholly inclusive, and we designed our wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant products to go above and beyond regulatory considerations. These are people friendly designs, not just code-compliant designs.
All of our picnic tables are built to serve a need. Not all picnic tables make sense for all spaces, but the general harmony between the picnic tables we offer makes it easy to incorporate different styles and features into a single space by mixing and matching products in your planning.
The benefits of Premier Polysteel warm weather commercial picnic tables
Premier Polysteel products (including our world class picnic tables) are:
- Built to last for many years outdoors in an environment that ranges from ultra cold, to ultra hot and which has harsh weather and environmental concerns
- Low maintenance requirement and easy cleaning and disinfecting
- Weatherproof Steel coated in plastisol
- Heavy, balanced, safe and strong, which means liability concerns and worries about theft are minimized
- Comfortable to sit on, thanks to the thick, temperature regulating coating of plastisol over strong steel
- Covered by a 20 year warranty
- UV, mold, mildew, weather, theft and vandalism resistant
- Part of a cohesive system of outdoor space furniture that allows site customization, consistent looks, and important color matching
Other commercial quality outdoor amenities that make sense for public spaces
We also offer great accessory items that make sense for public facing or high volume commercial areas. This includes umbrellas, planters and bike racks to accommodate different visitor needs and tastes. We also have premium quality, heavy duty commercial waste management products like steel trash can receptacles.
Our benches are also known the world over for providing comfortable seating without huge costs, and offering unbelievably good return on investment because they last for a very long time, and are beautiful year in and year out, thanks to thoughtful, robust construction.
Let us know your needs – we can help you get ready for the hot summer months with the right commercial outdoor furniture
Our team is standing by, ready to help you figure out what’s best for your outdoor area. You don’t need to be hesitant to reach out – we’ve helped thousands of customers build ideal outdoor areas that are public facing, or for high volumes of visitors. We can help guide you through updating or upgrading your space, from simple small areas, to global entities that need to meet huge traffic complexities.
We’d love to hear from you.
Ready to buy, or need some inspiration? Have a look at our online catalog of outdoor commercial quality furniture including picnic tables and outdoor accessories.