This contract grade T-post bike rack stand will secure up to two bicycles. No assembly needed! The one-piece design features a heavy-duty mounting plate that is welded onto the post. Just bolt it into the concrete and you’re ready to go! Perfect for small spaces. Furthermore, we coat the entire metal bike rack with UV stable, mildew resistant plastisol. For this reason, you will never need to deal with rust! Rain and snow are sealed out for good. This is why we are able to offer a 20 Year Warranty!
- Space-saving bike rack design
- Plastisol coating protects bicycles from scratching as well as protects the metal post from rusting.
- No assembly needed – just bolt the t-post style stand onto the concrete surface.
- Plastisol won’t chip like paint will, so no need to worry about getting the paint can out every spring.
The UV stable small bike rack is 16″ wide across the top and it stands 36″ high. The sturdy surface mount plate is 6″ x 6″.
When your T-post bike rack arrives:
- Drill plastic out of the mounting holes with a 7/16” dia. drill bit.
- Position bike rack where desired.
- Secure to the surface with the appropriate fasteners.
Choose from twelve popular colors. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.