Up to three bikes will be able to park in the Single Loop Bike Rack. No assembly needed with our contract grade stands! Our heavy-duty wave-style bike racks are a no-assembly, space-saving solution! Furthermore, the one-piece design features sturdy Sch 40 pipe that is completely coated with 1/8+ inch of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol. For this reason, you will never need to deal with rust! Rain and snow are sealed out for good. This is why we are able to offer a 20 Year Warranty! Choose between surface and in-ground mounts.
- Space-saving bike rack design
- Plastisol coating protects bicycles from scratching as well as protects the metal post from rusting.
- No assembly needed – comes ready to mount in-ground or on concrete
- Plastisol won’t chip like paint will, so you will never need to paint it!
The length of the single loop bike rack is only 15 inches and the height is 38 inches. Choose either the direct bury (in-ground) mount or the surface mount. Both styles ship in one piece. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.
- Use the bike rack to locate the hole location.
- Drill holes in the ground
- Support the bike rack in the holes and fill the holes with concrete
- Remove the supports after the concrete has set.
Surface Mount Directions:
- Drill plastic out of the mounting holes with a 7/16” dia. drill bit.
- Position bike rack where desired
- Secure to the surface with the appropriate fasteners.