Up to five bikes will be able to park in the 2 Loop Bike Rack. No assembly is needed with our contract grade stands! Our heavy-duty wave-style bike racks are a no-assembly, space-saving solution! Furthermore, the one-piece design features sturdy Sch 40 pipe that is completely coated with 1/8+ inch of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol. For this reason, you will never need to deal with rust! Rain and snow are sealed out for good. This is why we are able to offer a 20 Year Warranty! Choose between surface and in-ground mounts.
- Space-saving bike rack design
- Plastisol coating protects bicycles from scratching as well as protects the metal post from rusting.
- No assembly needed – comes ready to mount in-ground or on concrete
- Plastisol won’t chip like paint will, so you will never need to paint it!
The length of the 2-loop bike rack is 41 inches and the height is 38 inches. Choose either the direct bury (in-ground) mount or the surface mount. Both styles ship in one piece. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.
- Use the bike rack to locate the hole location.
- Drill holes in the ground
- Support the bike rack in the holes and fill the holes with concrete
- Remove the supports after the concrete has been set.
Surface Mount Directions:
- Drill plastic out of the mounting holes with a 7/16” dia. drill bit.
- Position bike rack where desired
- Secure to the surface with the appropriate fasteners.