Direct Bury Accessible Picnic Table
The Champion style 4-foot x 5-foot direct bury ADA picnic table is a customer favorite! It boasts a sturdy center post that supports the tabletop and the seats. There is room on one 4′ side for a wheelchair and meets the American Disability Act’s recommended standards. What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. This coating protects the picnic table from harsh environmental elements. In addition, even the direct bury (in-ground) center post is coated! Because there is no exposed metal, rust will never be a problem. For this reason, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that?!
The ADA picnic tabletop and seats have classic diamond-shaped openings, so these surfaces dry quickly after rain. Plus every part of the picnic table – from top to bottom – has a 1/8+ inch coating of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol!
- Comfortably seats seven adults – two on each bench seat and a wheelchair on one end.
- The expanded metal picnic table surface features diamond-shaped openings that allow the table and seats to dry quickly after rain.
- The center umbrella hole is not available with this style because of the center post.
- Concrete secures the in-ground center post.
- The entire picnic table is coated with a 1/8+ inch thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol.
The expanded metal tabletop dimensions for the Champion Direct Bury ADA Picnic Table are 48 inches x 60 inches. Coated expanded metal seats are 10 inches deep and there is enough space to accommodate a wheelchair on one 48-inch side per ADA recommended standards. The overall footprint is 76 inches x 74 inches. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples for this picnic table are therefore available upon request.