Public spaces see a lot of traffic. Not all of that traffic is hard use traffic, but a good portion of it can be. Public spaces often have a lot of visitors, and a lot of exposure to the environment, from sun exposure to wind, to rain and other weather. Not to mention: public infrastructure investment needs to be front loaded, and you need to be able to justify the long-term costs of maintenance and repair to public-facing amenities. This article will cover some concepts surrounding these topics.
As a premium provider of outdoor furniture, primarily in public-facing or high traffic spaces, Premier Polysteel is positioned to give advice on these matters and we hope some of our insights can help you determine if we are a good partner to work with to outfit such a space, or help you to become educated on the reasons why we build the products the way that we build them.
This article will also highlight the beneficial attributes of the portfolio of outdoor furniture and products we sell.
Premier Polysteel is a leader in the outdoor furniture space – and we want to be your go-to resource for durable outdoor park furniture
We have a robust blog, built for both parks and recreation professionals and consumer end product users. We’d love for you to look through some of our blog articles and see if anything interests you. We try to deliver value for both sides of the equation – the designers, buyers and administrators that build these spaces, and the people who use them. Because all stakeholders can benefit from proper tooling, creativity and industry specific resources.
We are proud that we have been in business as long as we have, and we attribute much of that to our willingness to listen and adapt – without compromising on our values and on our designs.
We, therefore, invite you to give us your feedback to help us be better than we were yesterday, both as a company producing outdoor furniture, but also as a partner in the parks and recreational space.
The right commercial grade picnic table helps to enhance many areas of your recreational facility
Any recreational facility needs durable goods and infrastructure at its core as a design element. The outdoor environment can be harsh and unforgiving. Public facing spaces are heavily trafficked, and the looks, the comfort and the maintenance are also important to the long-term viability of a community space.
A commercial grade picnic table can ensure that the money spent up front on the right product yields the best ROI over the long-term, because it offers less maintenance needs, and a longer total lifespan.
But there are two important points that need to be considered:
- Commercial quality outdoor picnic tables are in a totally different class from a stability, durability and longevity perspective
- Not all “commercial quality” outdoor furniture is created equal
Some important considerations on the back of these two concepts:
- Is your shortlist composed of truly world class outdoor picnic table offerings?
- Does the durability meet expectations for the life of the space and the maintenance budget?
- Can you rely on the furniture you are considering for your outdoor space to be able to reasonably hold up to the outdoor environment, weather and sun exposure?
- Does your furniture meet ADA and accessibility needs of your patrons or regulatory considerations from your state or local jurisdictions?
- Is it safe, stable, comfortable and built to help minimize injuries, over the long-term?
- Will it provide your guests with comfort, safety and utility?
The right commercial grade picnic table improves the atmosphere at your recreational facility
Whether you are a water park, amusement park, public park, or other recreational outdoor space, the infrastructure you choose will not only offer obvious utility, but it must also be a fit with the type of people you want in your space.
- Premier Polysteel commercial grade Picnic Tables are available in 12 different colors, with the tough plastisol coating offering a long-term, vibrant color to harmonize with your brand colors or environment
- The coating on our steel framed outdoor furniture keeps users comfortable, as they don’t get hotter or colder than the ambient temperature – so no burned legs or cold surprises
- The reduced maintenance is perfect for high traffic areas, while the durable finish allows for many years of high volume cleaning as needed based on visitor flow
- The accessible, and inviting designs means you get close enough for conversation, but are also spaced out enough to feel comfortable with strangers in public settings, including hospitality and high volume food service areas, etc.
The right durable, long lasting, commercial grade outdoor furniture supports relaxation and return visitors
In addition to the “feel” of the outdoor furniture and amenities you choose for your park, or other public space, durability means a lot.
- Have you considered your future budget for maintenance and repair?
- Do you have a robust team to service furniture? If not, your choice in the planning phase requires a much higher quality brand and build style.
- Have you considered the weather extremes and the exposures to UV rays, moisture, wind, and other important environmental concerns?
- Is mounting equipment, and expert installation help available?
One of the major benefits to Premier Polysteel Outdoor Commercial Grade Picnic Tables is that they are incredibly durable, and built to last. We have a twenty year best in class limited warranty. But the warranty is only possible because of the build quality, the material selection and the track record of longevity of Premier Polysteel’s products.
- Premier Polysteel’s Commercial quality picnic tables are made with premium steel frames, welded and then prepped, primed and coated in Polyvinyl (plastisol) that is cured in place to create a strong bond and a complete seal around the metal
- We have many examples in the field for more than two decades, all across the United States
- The coating and strong frames allow our furniture to be in extreme temperatures, and outdoor weather and still outlast our competition
- The Commercial grade picnic tables we build are strong and stable, they can be mounted for extreme wind resistance, and are strong enough to hold a car on top of the tabletop
The benefits of working with Premier Polysteel to source your outdoor furniture needs
One of the best ways to benefit from working with Premier Polysteel, aside from our incredible commercial grade furniture build quality, is the quality of our team, their experience and know-how. They can help you integrate our furniture into any of your projects quickly and without a lot of hiccups. You can lean on our team to help make your procurement process seamless, while building the exact space your visitors are expecting from you.
We invite you to have a look at our Commercial quality picnic tables for your public space today, and call us or contact us for help in placing your order and outfitting your project.