Packwaukee Veteran’s Memorial Bench Program
This 6′ memorial bench is a comfortable, durable, and attractive bench chosen specifically for the Packwaukee Veteran’s Memorial Project. The memorial plaque fastened to the backrest will provide a lasting tribute.
Features of the Commercial Quality Champion Supreme Bench:
Because of the special outdoor rating, the sublimated ink plaque will withstand the weather without rusting.
- The 4″ x 6″ aluminum plate has a brass finish. Your personal message will have a clean and clear look due to this heat-pressed process.
- The heavy-duty metal seat and frame design of the 6′ bench ensure that the bench will remain stable and will not sag in the center.
- The classic diamond-shaped openings of the coated expanded metal seats allow the bench to dry quickly after rain.
- Our commercial-quality bench products are completely coated from top to bottom with a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol. This coating protects the products from harsh environmental elements.
- We even coat the legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate the steel, so rust won’t form that can weaken the steel.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
With your bench donation, you can help beautify the Town of Packwaukee while honoring fallen or currently active soldiers through the Packwaukee Veteran’s Memorial Project.