A special 4′ contoured memorial bench will offer a lasting tribute to honor and remember individuals and groups. The Grand Contour style bench is not only a durable addition to your outdoor space but also comfortable and attractive. Perfect for gardens, parks, cemeteries, and just about anywhere you would want a bench. The sublimated ink plaque is specially rated for the outdoors because it will withstand the weather without rusting. The 4″ x 6″ aluminum plate has a brass finish. Your personal message will have a clean and clear look due to this heat-pressed process.
The entire bench is coated with UV stable, mildew-resistant plastisol (polyvinyl) that is compliant with worldwide standards. Furthermore, even the legs have this coating! The surfaces will never get too hot from the sun! The 1/8+ inch layer of plastisol is bonded directly to the metal so rust will NEVER be a problem. High wind, rain, sand, salty air, and humid conditions are no match for this bench because of our process of coating the entire product. This continues to be a time-tested winner!
Commercial Grade Memorial Bench Benefits
- The 4″ x 6″ aluminum plate has a brass finish. Your personal message will have a clean and clear look due to this heat-pressed process.
- The coated laser-cut steel design has a smooth, flat surface that gently curves up the backrest.
- There are no holes in the pipe to harbor bees and other unwanted insects.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
- The heavy-duty metal design of the bench ensures that it will remain stable and will not sag in the center.
- The openings in the seat allow the bench to dry quickly after rain.
- A thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol coats the bench and protects it from harsh environmental elements. Your outdoor space will look great for years to come.
- We even coat the legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate the steel, so rust won’t form which can weaken the steel.
Our commercial quality Memorial Benches offer a durable and attractive addition to any location. Furthermore, outdoor benches require very little maintenance (no painting!) and are very easy to clean! The plaque carries a ten-year warranty against fading.
Overall dimensions for the 4′ contoured memorial bench: 51″ length x 28″ depth.
*Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.
Cross-section of a plastisol-coated leg. 1/8+ inch of plastisol coating protects the steel from rust and deterioration.