The Champion style 4′ picnic table with an in-ground mount is a customer favorite! This table is extremely sturdy thanks to the heavy-duty, center pedestal. With only one pedestal, keeping the patio swept clean is a breeze! The smooth surface offered by the perforated steel has openings of approximately 3/8 inch. What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. This coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. In addition, the direct bury post is coated also! Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. Therefore, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that? The great thing about the perforated steel surface is that beverages are less likely to tip on the flat surface.
Commercial Grade Picnic Table Benefits
- Comfortably seats up to four adults
- Because it’s all coated metal, there will be no broken or sagging seats and the tabletop is so easy to clean!
- Easily clean with a power washer or hose using mild soap, then finish off with a bleach-free disinfectant. Done!
- The direct bury (in-ground) post is secured in concrete and will sturdily support the picnic table and seats
- The smooth surface offered by the perforated steel has openings of approximately 3/8 inch. Beverages are less likely to tip on the flat surface.
- This picnic table is not available with an umbrella hole due to the center post.
- UV stable plastisol completely coats all our products – including the center post! The outcome is that no moisture is able to penetrate the steel.
Dimensions of the 4′ picnic table: The Champion picnic tabletop has a 30-inch width. The seats have a 10-inch width. Overall Dimensions are 63 inches wide by 48 inches long. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Perforated steel color samples are therefore available upon request.