The Champion style six-foot picnic table is a customer favorite! The smooth surface offered by the perforated steel has openings of approximately 3/8 inch. Because of the double pedestal in-ground frame design, this table is extremely sturdy! What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. This coating protects it from harsh environmental elements. In addition, the direct bury posts are coated also! Therefore, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that? Because there is no exposed metal, rust is never a problem. The great thing about the perforated steel surface is that beverages are less likely to tip on the flat surface.
Commercial Grade Picnic Table Benefits
- Comfortably seats up to six adults
- Because it’s all coated metal, there will be no broken or sagging seats and the tabletop is so easy to clean!
- Easily clean with a power washer or hose using mild soap, then finish off with a bleach-free disinfectant. Done!
- Two posts secured in concrete sturdily support the picnic table and seats
- The smooth surface offered by the perforated steel has openings of approximately 3/8 inch. Beverages are less likely to tip on the flat surface.
- The center umbrella hole is standard on the double pedestal picnic table. See our selection of umbrellas for the perfect match!
- All our products are completely coated in UV stable plastisol – including the legs! The outcome is that no moisture is able to penetrate the steel.
Dimensions for the six-foot picnic table: The Champion picnic tabletop has a 30-inch width. The seats have a 10-inch width. Overall Dimensions are 63 inches wide by 72 inches long. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Perforated steel color samples are therefore available upon request.