3-Sided Accessible Picnic Table
The Champion style 4-foot x 5-foot 3-sided in-ground accessible picnic table is a customer favorite! It boasts a sturdy center direct bury (in-ground) post that supports the
tabletop and the seats. There is room on one 4′ side for a wheelchair and meets the American Disability Act’s recommended standards. What’s more, a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats the entire product. This coating protects the picnic table from harsh environmental elements. In addition, even the direct bury center post is coated! Because there is no exposed metal, rust will never be a problem for this ADA picnic table. For this reason, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty! Rust weakens the steel and shortens the life of outdoor furniture. Who wants that?!
The smooth surface offered by the perforated steel has openings of approximately 3/8 inch. The great thing about the perforated steel surface is that beverages are less likely to tip on the flat surface.
- Comfortably seats seven adults – two on each bench seat and a wheelchair on one end.
- The perforated steel surface is smooth with openings of approximately 3/8 inch. Beverages are less likely to tip on the smooth surface.
- The center umbrella hole is not available with this style because of the center post.
- Concrete secures the in-ground center post.
- The entire picnic table is coated with a 1/8+ inch thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol.
The tabletop dimensions for the Champion in-ground accessible picnic table are 48 inches x 60 inches. Seats are 10 inches deep and there is enough space to accommodate a wheelchair on one 48-inch side per ADA recommended standards. The overall footprint is 76 inches x 74 inches. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.