A unique 4′ contoured memorial bench will offer a lasting tribute to honor and remember individuals and groups. The Grand Contour style bench is not only a durable addition to your outdoor space but also comfortable and attractive. Perfect for gardens, parks, cemeteries, and just about anywhere you would want a bench. Depending on what you would like in a memorial bench plaque, we offer two types. First, our sublimated plaques are used for color printing with dimensional images. We also have engraved plaques that are perfect for text and “clip art” style images. Both are highly rated for the outdoors with unmatched quality.
The entire bench is coated with UV-stable, mildew-resistant plastisol (polyvinyl) that is compliant with worldwide standards. Furthermore, even the legs have this coating! The surfaces will never get too hot from the sun! The 1/8+ inch layer of plastisol is bonded directly to the metal so rust will NEVER be a problem. High wind, rain, sand, salty air, and humid conditions are no match for this bench because of our process of coating the entire product. This continues to be a time-tested winner!
Commercial Grade Memorial Bench Benefits
- The 4″ x 6″ plaques are UV-resistant and rated for the outdoors. Your personal message will have a clean and clear look.
- The coated laser-cut steel design has a smooth, flat surface that gently curves up the backrest.
- There are no holes in the pipe to harbor bees and other unwanted insects.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
- The heavy-duty metal design of the bench ensures that it will remain stable and will not sag in the center.
- The openings in the seat allow the bench to dry quickly after rain.
- A thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol coats the bench and protects it from harsh environmental elements. Your outdoor space will look great for years to come.
- We even coat the legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate the steel, so rust won’t form which can weaken the steel.
Our commercial quality Memorial Benches offer a durable and attractive addition to any location. Furthermore, outdoor benches require very little maintenance (no painting!) and are very easy to clean! The plaque carries a ten-year warranty against fading.
Overall dimensions for the 4′ contoured memorial bench: 51″ length x 28″ depth.
*Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.
Cross-section of a plastisol-coated leg. 1/8+ inch of plastisol coating protects the steel from rust and deterioration.