Show your school, community, or company pride with a 6′ custom lettered bench! We can add up to 19 characters on this bench. The metal letters are actually welded right into the expanded metal backrest. We coat the bench with plastisol once the letters are finished. In fact, we coat the entire bench with UV stable, mildew resistant plastisol (poly-vinyl) that is compliant with worldwide standards. Furthermore, even the legs have this coating! Bonded directly to the metal is a 1/8+ inch layer of plastisol. Therefore, rust will NEVER be a problem. High wind, rain, sand, salty air, and humid conditions are no match for this bench because of our process of coating the entire product. This continues to be a time-tested winner! It’s the perfect solution for high-traffic areas.
The Champion style 6′ personalized park bench features the comfortable style and durability that you would expect in a commercial bench!
- The heavy-duty metal seat and frame design of the 6′ bench ensure that the bench will remain stable and will not sag in the center.
- The classic diamond-shaped openings of the coated expanded metal seats allow the bench to dry quickly after a rain.
- Our products are completely coated from top to bottom with a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol that protects the products from harsh environmental elements.
- We even coat the surface mount legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate to the steel, so rust won’t form that can weaken the steel.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
Commercial quality Champion Park Benches offer a durable and attractive addition to any location. Furthermore, Premier Polysteel outdoor benches require very little maintenance (no painting!) and are very easy to clean! Our products are second-to-none in durability and strength and exceed all performance requirements.
Dimensions for the 6′ custom lettered bench: 72″ length x 10″ seat depth. Surface mount benches have a 22″ overall width. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.