The Champion Supreme style 10′ long park bench with a backrest is a customer favorite when seating is needed for a busy outdoor space. With its center leg for added stability, it is the top of the line for style and durability! UV stable, mildew resistant plastisol (poly-vinyl) that is compliant with worldwide standards coats the entire bench. Furthermore, even the legs have this coating! Rust will NEVER be a problem because of the 1/8+ inch layer of plastisol that bonds directly to the metal. High wind, rain, sand, salty air, and humid conditions are no match for this bench because of our process of coating the entire product. This continues to be a time-tested winner!
- The heavy-duty metal seat and 3-leg style frame ensure that the bench will remain stable and will not sag in the center.
- The Supreme style seat is a full 5 inches deeper than the standard bench depth.
- The classic diamond-shaped openings of the coated expanded metal seats allow the bench to dry quickly after a rain.
- Our products are completely coated from top to bottom with a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol that protects the products from harsh environmental elements.
- We even coat the legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate to the steel, so rust won’t form that can weaken the steel.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
Commercial quality Champion Supreme Benches offer a durable and attractive addition to any location. Furthermore, outdoor benches require very little maintenance (no painting!) and are very easy to clean! Our products are second-to-none in durability and strength and exceed all performance requirements.
Dimensions for the 10′ Supreme style in-ground bench: 120″ length x 15″ seat depth. Direct bury benches have a 24″ overall depth. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.