This extremely durable and beautiful 10′ in-ground bench is a customer favorite for comfortable style and durability! When you want a heavy-duty, low-maintenance bench that will look great, this is for you! Fits in perfectly anywhere that heavy-duty is a must! It is the perfect answer for sidewalk space and outdoor break areas, as well as parks. Nice-looking outdoor seating will also be a welcomed sight outside restaurants and along sidewalks. This bench will look great for years to come.
The entire bench is coated with UV stable, mildew-resistant plastisol (polyvinyl) that is compliant with worldwide standards. Furthermore, even the legs have this coating! The surfaces will never get too hot from the sun! The 1/8+ inch layer of plastisol is bonded directly to the metal so rust will NEVER be a problem. High wind, rain, sand, salty air, and humid conditions are no match for this bench because of our process of coating the entire product. This continues to be a time-tested winner!
Commercial Grade Bench Benefits
- Because it’s all coated metal, there will be no broken or sagging seats and it is so easy to clean! This bench will look great for years to come!
- When necessary, it can be easily cleaned with a power washer or hose using mild soap, then finished off with a bleach-free disinfectant. That’s it!
- Coated perforated metal has openings of approximately 3/8 inch. The smooth surface allows for maximum comfort.
- The heavy-duty metal seat and 3-leg, in-ground design of the 10′ bench ensure that the bench will remain stable.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
- Three sturdy in-ground legs support the 10′ bench and provide maximum stability.
- The openings in the seat allow the bench to dry quickly after rain.
- Our products are completely coated from top to bottom with a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol that protects the products from harsh environmental elements.
- We even coat the legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate to the steel, so rust won’t form which can weaken the steel.
Commercial quality Champion Park Benches offer a durable and attractive addition to any location. Furthermore, Premier Polysteel outdoor benches require very little maintenance (no painting!) and are very easy to clean! Our products are second-to-none in durability and strength and exceed all performance requirements.
Dimensions for the 10′ in-ground bench: 120″ length x 10″ seat depth. Direct bury benches have a 22″ overall width. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.