How to Pick a Heavy Duty Picnic Table for your Business
Business installations are an important part of our picnic table business. And this article seeks to be a resource for businesses that are looking at heavy duty picnic tables specifically for their business, whether as an employee facing installation or as a public facing installation or some mix of those.
We are a manufacturer with a long history of selling premium quality outdoor furniture including heavy duty picnic tables for your business.
Below you’ll find some of the reasons we have been so successful in the commercial picnic table market segment, but also the concepts and characteristics you need to focus on to pick the best heavy duty picnic table for your business needs.
If you’re familiar with our commercial grade picnic tables already, and are ready to explore what we can offer, please have a look at our online catalog and reach out to us via phone or our contact form to see how we can help you.
For those that want to understand picnic table options for businesses a bit better, please read on to get some unique insights.
A durable long-lasting picnic table can have lasting positive impacts on your business
Businesses can realize value from solving problems. Let’s talk about the application of this principle from the perspective of a picnic table:
Why does a business want a picnic table?
- Employees need comfortable, approachable places to rest and take breaks – outside exposure is important
- Customers are looking for businesses that “get them” and a company that understands a good place to sit or eat, or rest is a company that is doing things right from a customer perspective
- Showing the less serious side of business is a good way to endear consumers to your business – the carefree feel of a picnic table can help with that concept, while the utilitarian aspects show you still mean business
- Certain industries actually need the seating space and eating space – hospitality companies, restaurants, resorts and theme parks are huge buyers of our picnic tables
- Picnic tables help to separate business/work from relaxation/breaktime
How can catering to those needs improve your business?
Employee perks are important right now and they should be. Employees need places to relax and contemplate situations for the best efficiency and mental health, but also because you want your people clear headed and capable of focusing on the job.
Customers can feel when you are authentic as a business. Being serious about their well-being and prioritizing the good things in life are important to them – even if it’s a simple picnic table in a park-like setting for a lunch area or an outside waiting area for families.
Outdoor commercial picnic tables are easy to use and approachable, but they are also functional and utilitarian. Show anyone who sees your public facing areas of your business that you are serious enough to keep the utility in place, and thoughtful enough to think about their comfort.
Using commercial quality picnic tables in commercial food service and recreational areas where guests might take in a cold drink on a warm day, or eat a meal with their friends or family is a great use of the humble picnic table. The best food service areas have customer directed seating and table tops ready for patrons so they can eat in comfort and still enjoy the outdoor space a bit away from the hustle and bustle for a bit.
Employees, guests and clientele like to know that they can sit somewhere on your business premises and get both a practical place to relax, but also a relaxing place away from the ‘busy-ness’ of the business.
What matters when you’re selecting a picnic table for your business?
You want to select furniture for outdoor spaces that is properly built to outperform in that outdoor space. Here is a list of some of the reasons Premier Polysteel is the right partner when picking a heavy duty picnic table for your business:
- Basically indestructible in most normal business settings. While we don’t market our picnic tables this way specifically, we do prioritize super high quality materials and superior build quality. In normal business settings, you’re getting a picnic table that will last more than a decade. Some wooden picnic tables and recycled plastic picnic tables cannot say the same about their durability.
- Rustproof, mildew and mold proof. The coating won’t perpetuate a flame. It also has built in UV protection that lasts many years, and the plastisol coating helps to minimize damage from vandalism.
- Our picnic tables are heavy duty, but also pretty heavy. Some might say that’s a drawback. But we say, who wouldn’t want a picnic table that isn’t subject to a gust of wind’s prerogative? Who wouldn’t want a picnic table that is hard for thieves and vandals to move or deface? Who wouldn’t want all-season, year round placement in your outdoor space without the need to maintain it?
- Our products offer best in class maintenance schedules and are cleanable with hot water pressure washers and commercial strength cleaning agents. We are proud to offer a wide selection of outdoor furniture products with added protection.
- There are no sharp edges, and no places for wasps nests or spiders to hide.
- We have accessible (ADA compliant) picnic tables
- Our entry and egress on picnic tables is significantly improved over most of our peers
- We back our products with a 20 year warranty, and we do everything we can to be a sustainable company because maintaining our warranty and being a good partner is important to us.
Why we think there is a clear advantage with Premier PolySteel Picnic tables
Aside from the points listed immediately above, we have tried to be the best stewards of our client’s needs and used our client’s feedback and insights to continuously improve as a manufacturer and as a business.
We offer best in class attributes on picnic tables (and other outdoor furniture), but it really comes down to the following questions.
Can you afford not to have the best option on the market if the price point is similar?
Do you recognize our handiwork when you see it (again for the first time)? We are everywhere – we do our best to build legacy quality, functional outdoor furniture – you’ve probably been a user of our furniture in the past? That isn’t a humble brag – it’s a reminder that we’ve built some very good products over the years. It is humbling to know that we have been trusted by so many customers in so many parks and businesses, and entertainment venues for so long, though.
Thanks for reading this article – we hope it’s helped you to understand how to better pick a heavy duty picnic table for your business, whether you are outfitting an employee space, or catering to public visitors. Have a look at our online catalog of outdoor furniture, and let us know if you have any questions for your project, we’re easy to find.