The durable strength of our contract grade 32-gallon round garbage can offers a perfect solution to high-traffic sites. Now, this popular style is also available with smooth perforated steel sides with a coating of either black or brown. Restaurants, city sidewalks, businesses, and parks can all benefit by containing trash in an attractive and tidy manner. This one-piece contract-grade receptacle needs no assembly! Plus, each receptacle comes with a plastic liner. We offer a flat lid that will easily lift off for easy garbage removal. In addition, because of the UV stable plastisol coating, the garbage cans are both attractive and low maintenance. Not only do they look great, but the coating also protects the metal. For this reason, you will never need to deal with rust because the coating seals out the rain and snow! Therefore, we are able to offer a 20 Year Warranty!
How to Choose the Right Garbage Can
You are too busy to spend any time at all thinking about garbage cans. Here are five things that could make your life easier when considering what you need to keep your area tidy.
- Protected metal: The metal garbage cans start out looking pretty nice, but eventually they turn into an eyesore. A 1/8+ inch thick coating is bonded to the metal on all our receptacles. They will never need painting and because of the coating, they won’t rust.
- Mold-Resistance: The plastisol we apply to our products not only includes UV stable properties but also an antimicrobial additive so they are resistant to bacterial and fungal growth. In addition, they are easily cleaned with a power washer or hose along with mild soap and bleach-free disinfectant.
- Sturdiness: Trash cans don’t do any good if they blow down the street when the wind picks up. We manufacture all our products right here in our hometown of Northwood, Iowa, so we make sure they are sturdy and reliable.
- Durability: Purchasing high-quality products saves money in the long run. Premier Polysteel is so certain our products will look great and last for years to come that we offer a 20-year warranty.
- Design: Why shouldn’t your outdoor space look good? Garbage is a reality, but what contains it can still look nice. We offer twelve standard colors and a selection of styles and sizes. Match the style of your receptacles with our picnic tables and benches!
Commercial Grade Receptacle Features
- 100% plastisol coated perforated or expanded metal prevents rust and corrosion
- Easy to clean with mild soap and bleach-free disinfectant. It is safe to use a power washer on all our plastisol-coated products.
- The sturdy base will ensure the trash can will maintain its original shape
- It is possible to bolt the round garbage can base to concrete if desired
- Each 32-gallon receptacle includes a plastic liner
- Coated perforated or expanded metal sides are available with the round receptacles
A flat lid to fit the trash can is sold separately. We offer entirely plastisol-coated flat lids in the colors of your choice. You have a choice of opening sizes. We also carry a direct bury kit if you need to mount the receptacle in the ground. In addition, we include a plastic liner.
The dimensions of the 32-gallon round garbage can are 24″ in diameter by 32″ high. A liner is included, and lids are sold separately. Choose either an 8″ opening or a 16″ opening. Our poly dome lids also fit this receptacle. This receptacle ships in one piece. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from the colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.
We offer three lid choices. A lid is not included with your round receptacle purchase, so please order separately.