The Champion style 8′ park bench is a customer favorite for many reasons! The entire bench is coated with UV stable, mildew resistant plastisol (poly-vinyl) that is compliant with worldwide standards. Furthermore, even the bolt-down legs have this coating! The coated seats are very comfortable and will never get too hot from the sun. In addition, they are built tough! Only top quality, durable metal is used so that the seats will never sag in the middle. What’s more, rust will NEVER be a problem! This is because of the 1/8+ inch layer of plastisol bonded directly to the metal. High wind, rain, sand, salty air, and humid conditions are no match for this outdoor bench because of our process of coating the entire product. This continues to be a time-tested winner!
- The heavy-duty metal seat and frame ensure that the bench will remain stable and will not sag in the center.
- Sturdy surface mount style legs support the 8′ commercial quality park bench.
- Coated perforated steel has openings of approximately 3/8 inch. The smooth surface allows for maximum comfort.
- The openings in the seat allow the bench to dry quickly after a rain.
- A thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol completely coats all our products. This coating protects the products from harsh environmental elements.
- We even coat the legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate to the steel, so rust won’t form that can weaken the steel.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
Commercial quality Champion style outdoor benches offer a durable and attractive addition to any location. Furthermore, Premier Polysteel benches require very little maintenance (no painting!) and are very easy to clean! Our products are second-to-none in durability and strength and exceed all performance requirements.
Dimensions for the park bench: 96″ x 10″ overall length and width. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.