The 3-seat 45° in-ground curved bench will be a beautiful addition to your outdoor space. The gentle curve of the three individual seats encourages your guests to stay awhile. The design style is both comfortable and durable. A deep seat surface makes this a very comfortable bench. Furthermore, UV stable, mildew resistant plastisol (poly-vinyl) coats the entire metal bench. The plastisol we use is compliant with worldwide standards. Even the direct bury legs have this coating! Rust will NEVER be a problem! This is because of the 1/8+ inch layer of plastisol bonded directly to the metal. High wind, rain, sand, salty air, and humid conditions are no match for this outdoor bench. This is because of our process of coating the entire product. This method continues to be a time-tested winner!
- The heavy-duty metal seat and frame ensure that the bench will remain stable.
- The seats are deep for maximum comfort.
- The sturdy in-ground leg posts are ready to set into concrete for long-lasting support.
- The coated metal rod design has a contemporary look. The seat curves gently on the front and back for additional comfort.
- The openings in the seat allow the bench to dry quickly after a rain.
- A thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol coats the entire bench from top to bottom. What’s more, this coating protects the product from harsh environmental elements.
- We even coat the legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate to the steel, so rust won’t form that can weaken the steel.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
Commercial quality Grand Contour 45-degree benches offer a durable and attractive addition to any location. Furthermore, outdoor benches require very little maintenance (no painting!) and are very easy to clean! Our products are second-to-none in durability and strength and exceed all performance requirements.
Overall dimensions for the 45° in-ground curved bench: 71″ length x 28″ depth.
*Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.