Honor and remember individuals and groups in a lasting way. The 4′ in-ground memorial bench is a comfortable, durable, and attractive bench. The memorial plaque fastened to the backrest will provide a lasting tribute. This will be a wonderful addition to gardens, parks, cemeteries, and just about anywhere you would want a bench. The sublimated ink plaque is specially rated for the outdoors and will withstand the weather without rusting. The 4″ x 6″ aluminum plate has a brass finish. Your personal message will have a clean and clear look due to this heat-pressed process.
- Because of the special outdoor rating, the sublimated ink plaque will withstand the weather without rusting.
- The 4″ x 6″ aluminum plate has a brass finish. Your personal message will have a clean and clear look due to this heat-pressed process.
- The heavy-duty metal seat and frame design of the 4′ bench ensure that the bench will remain stable and will not sag in the center.
- Coated perforated steel has openings of approximately 3/8 inch. Therefore, the smooth surface allows for maximum comfort, and the openings allow the bench to dry quickly after a rain.
- Our products are completely coated from top to bottom with a thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol. This coating protects the products from harsh environmental elements.
- We even coat the direct bury legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate to the steel, so rust won’t form that can weaken the steel.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
Our commercial quality Memorial Benches offer a durable and attractive addition to any location. Furthermore, outdoor benches require very little maintenance (no painting!) and are very easy to clean! The plaque carries a ten-year warranty against fading.
Dimensions for the 4′ in-ground memorial bench: 48″ length x 10″ seat depth. Direct bury mount benches have a 22″ overall width. *Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.