The 4′ contoured in-ground park bench will be a beautiful addition to your landscape. The design style is both comfortable and durable with a deep seat and contoured backrest. This heavy-duty bench will never sag in the center! Furthermore, UV stable, mildew resistant plastisol (poly-vinyl) coats the entire metal bench. The plastisol we use is compliant with worldwide standards. Even the legs have this coating! Rust will NEVER be a problem thanks to the 1/8+ inch layer of plastisol that is bonded directly to the metal. High wind, rain, sand, salty air, and humid conditions are no match for this outdoor bench because of our process of coating the entire product. This method continues to be a time-tested winner!
- The heavy-duty metal contoured seat and frame ensure that the bench will remain stable and will not sag in the center.
- The seat is 23″ deep for maximum comfort.
- This bench has direct bury legs for mounting in the ground and securing with concrete.
- The bench features a contemporary design of plastisol coated metal rod. The seat curves gently to form a comfortable backrest.
- The openings in the seat allow the bench to dry quickly after a rain.
- A thick layer of UV stable, mold-resistant plastisol coats the entire bench from top to bottom. This coating protects the product from harsh environmental elements.
- We even coat the direct bury legs! Therefore, moisture won’t penetrate to the steel, so rust won’t form that can weaken the steel.
- Best of all – we offer an industry-leading 20 Year Warranty!
The commercial quality Grand Contour park bench offers a durable and attractive addition to any location. Furthermore, Premier Polysteel outdoor benches require very little maintenance (no painting!) and are very easy to clean! Our products are second-to-none in durability and strength and exceed all performance requirements.
Overall dimensions for the 4′ contoured in-ground park bench: 51″ length x 28″ depth.
*Color Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor. Color samples are therefore available upon request.