Now that warmer weather has arrived, an outdoor eating space at your restaurant is something to seriously consider. To attract people to your eating establishment, set the tone for relaxing in an open-air location right from the start. What can be more inviting than a comfortable seating area filled with guests enjoying your delicious food and drinks while soaking up the fresh air? We have put together some pretty and practical suggestions.
First, the pretty…
Get creative! You can offer more than a delicious meal – give your customers experience! You don’t need a lot of room to make a beautiful and memorable dining area. Here are a few well-garnered tips to make your outdoor eating venue a popular destination:
- For starters, umbrellas offer cool shade during the day. Add string party lights and you immediately set the mood for an enjoyable evening!
- Use a border to create the space into an outdoor room. This can be as elaborate as fencing and greenery under a pergola, to a simple rope and some potted plants. Big or small, your design should create a cozy feel.
- Take it up a notch and set up a grilling area. Why not offer a special menu just for the grill? This idea contributes to a fun and casual atmosphere in your outdoor eating space.
- Another suggestion to consider is opening a bar area. Include a drink menu that features your unique specialty drinks! Set up standard and bar-height tables and chairs for an enticing appearance.
- Last but not least, don’t forget to promote your outdoor seating! Pictures speak a thousand words. Post them on your website and social media to reach as many as possible. To attract the local community, set up a sidewalk sign. They come in all sizes, shapes, and colors!
Next, the practical…
Simply adding furniture isn’t enough to keep customers coming back – it’s crucial to keep a clean, well-maintained outdoor dining area where people look forward to coming. Premier Polysteel furniture is designed to stay in top shape with the least amount of work for you and your staff. You have more important things to focus on than maintenance and repairs! The plastisol coating that is applied to all our metal furniture keeps them from rusting and also makes them easy to clean and disinfect. There are no holes for bees and other insects to take up residence. Plus, the wind is no match for our sturdy products – they won’t tip over or blow down the street!
Your new or upgraded outdoor space will be a long-term investment, and our furniture comes with a 20-year warranty to match. Designed specifically for commercial use, our products will stand up to UV rays, humidity, and heavy usage. Plus, the simple designs won’t go out of style any time soon. Standard and bar-height tables are perfect for enjoying a drink and they create a cozy vibe. In addition, our picnic tables come in a variety of styles and sizes to perfectly fit into your design. All our products are made in beautiful Iowa, USA. To learn more about Premier Polysteel’s outdoor furniture, click on the links below.
Let us help you stay on budget when creating or updating your outdoor eating space with our Outdoor Furniture Pricing Guide.