The Perfect Commercial Park Bench Swing
A bench swing evokes a certain type of emotion – and users really fall in love with the relaxed and inviting feel of this type of outdoor furniture. In a commercial or public setting, a bench swing will be a highly used point of interest for couples, co-workers, friends and family looking to connect while relaxing in your space.
Whether you are a corporate campus, a public park, a relaxation garden or nature-based organization, or a commercial installation, a bench swing probably makes sense. The relaxing vibe of the design and the strong build quality of Premier Polysteel’s bench swing offering combine for a well-thought out, and important focal point for your commercial outdoor space.
The most recognizable and well-built commercial park bench swings
Premier Polysteel is easily recognizable. In part, that is because you’ve actually seen the Premier Polysteel furniture in thousands of installations all over the United States. As our customer testimonials clarify – you don’t keep buying products that don’t deliver on promises. Premier Polysteel has engineered and produces premium outdoor furniture that sets the standard for the industry. We deliver on our promises.
Our furniture is based on a steel architecture that is welded in house and built to exacting specifications to ensure stability, balance and load carrying capacity. The inner steel frame is coated in about an ⅛” thick envelope of polyvinyl called Plastisol; this combination of steel and Plastisol is so robust that we’ve added a 20 year warranty – which is only one way you can rest assured that your new purchase will be able to last for decades. Compared to other materials in the market, Premier Polysteel benches, and other outdoor furniture options offer substantially better overall specifications.
You can expect the following benefits from the materials and engineering of our products:
- Plastisol is UV stabilized and highly resistant to mold, mildew
- Plastisol can protect against normal abrasion, and cuts
- The strong, premium steel core design is heavy, balanced and safe for users
- The weight of the product protects against moving furniture, wind concerns, tipping and theft
- Mounts of all types offer significant help in maintaining a uniform, consistent installation and also helps minimize theft and vandalism
- Strong designs with excellent weather resistance and water drainage
- We offer ADA-compliant options, and a set of different design styles that are complementary, but offer significant opportunity for customization of your space while maintaining consistency and uniformity as needed
- Complete rust resistance and protection against harsh weather conditions
- Various mounting options offers help in meeting code requirements and space design needs
- 12 colors and the potential for different color combinations on certain products offers further customization for your space
- A 20-year warranty backed by a strong company and an exceptional product
- An industry leading maintenance requirement (meaning low maintenance needs, easy cleaning and simple ownership requirements)
We offer several surface options on bench swings:
- Welded Rod surfaces are built by spacing rods of steel evenly to create a linear pattern that is then welded, prepped and coated in plastisol. This offers a unique look and a strong option for contoured seating
If you click on the following link you can view a swing bench with a Welded Rod design.
Laser Cut metal
- Laser Cut Metal is a solid sheet of steel that is cut by a laser to prioritize strength across all axis’ of the metal, while also allowing for non-uniform patterning
If you click on the following link you can view a swing bench with a Laser Cut Metal design.
- Expanded metal is a uniform patterned surface that has excellent water evacuation and prioritizes dry, comfortable seating. It also offers a great balance between weight, rigidity and looks
If you click on the following link you can view a swing bench with an Expanded Metal design.
Planning for a bench swing for your commercial or public space
Swing benches are generally a straightforward product and offer a unique and surprisingly high demand focal point for your visitors. That said, there are some things you should be aware of in your initial planning for such a piece of furniture in your space.
Note: for any concerns not covered by this article – we have an extremely capable team of representatives that can walk you through planning an installation and help you understand our products – feel free to reach out via email or phone.
- Swings must be mounted into the ground with concrete footings.
- Level ground space is highly recommended.
- Plan for placement at a safe distance from foot traffic
- The overall length of the 6 foot swing including the posts is 102 inches. Overall length of the 4 foot swing is 78 inches. Overall depth is 27 inches and height of the frame is 76 inches.
Memorial swings, colors and beyond – options you should consider for your bench swing
We offer a large portfolio of outdoor furniture made to a high-level commercial standard. That means we have a well-harmonized mix of products that work together and help your visitors or users to enjoy the outdoors while minimizing liability concerns through intelligent design and proper engineering and production. We have dozens of different options to pair with a bench swing, including standard benches, other seating options and accessories, among others.
When it comes to bench swings though, you can count on our 12 colorways to help you find a good complement for your space, and that standard color palette will make it easy to mix and match styles and still maintain uniformity and approachability.
We also offer memorial customization for implementations where you may want to honor a VIP, donor, community figure or important figurehead from your organization or beyond. A simple plate can be an easy, inexpensive, but elegant way to cement the legacy of important people, ideas or organizations and causes – the approachability of the bench swing will help bring more people into the understanding of that memorial focus.
A robust, stable and comfortable swing in a commercial space that is capable of holding more than a single person is a relaxing, fun and interesting attraction for any outdoor space where leisure or relaxation is the focus.
Premier Polysteel offers the best example of a quality, long-term bench swing on the market. Our twenty year warranty and incredible team of professionals combine with our proven technologies and production methodologies to offer premium furniture for high volume, heavy-use spaces. We invite you to see what we can offer your installation today.