Premier Polysteel makes premium, long-lasting outdoor planters for commercial and public spaces
It’s simple: better looking, more inviting properties get remembered and people are encouraged to use them more often when they cater to the user’s needs and expectations. Planters are an absolute must have for a public visiting area, outdoor commercial welcoming space, or industrial area.
We offer a gorgeous collection of premium, high quality planters that are made for year round outdoor use and offer the lowest maintenance design in the industry, while still providing that clean, buttoned up commercial aesthetic that your outdoor area needs.
The benefits of a commercial planter may not be obvious at first glance, with so many other options on the market. This article seeks to help you understand how a commercial grade, maintenance-free planter can not only beautify your commercial outdoor space, but offer a great enhancement from a utilitarian and servicing perspective for your crew.
What is the value proposition of the Premier Polysteel commercial planters?
At first glance, commercial planters seem to all be on the same level – a simple place to house perennials, or showcase a specific landscaping ideology and offer some basic beautification. But that may be a somewhat short-sighted take on the overall picture.
Planters can offer much more than just passive beautification to your outdoor area.
Planters can have the following positive impacts on your space:
- Offer a good looking alternative to structuring pathways, replacing unsightly barriers and helping to direct traffic flow of both vehicles and people
- Can separate spaces, especially between vehicles and buildings; people and vehicles, or help delineate public versus employee areas
- Offers a heavyweight option for anchoring plants that can be serviced easily for watering and maintenance needs
- Can help customers understand what the intent for an area is and allow for help staging signage or pathway instructions
- Create a shielded area for maintenance vehicles or employee entrance/exit into commercial facilities
- Stage entryways and lead the eye to a communal space
How do we stack up compared to competitors?
Here’s where the real case is made – Premier Polysteel offers a superior product in the outdoor commercial planter space.
There are few other alternatives that can match even a handful of the benefits of the Premier Polysteel commercial outdoor planter portfolio.
Here are some important characteristics of our catalog of maintenance free planters:
- We utilize the build quality we are famous for – Plastisol coated heavy gauge steel that is weather resistant beyond just about any other alternative for outdoor planters and offers UV and mold resistance that is crucial in overall long-term maintenance for outdoor planters
- Simple but elegant designs with a variety of styling options from round to square, and with the option for welded rod, laser cut, perforated or expanded metal in the square design style; and expanded metal options in round
- Low maintenance, easy watering and no worry of shrinkage, fading, or damage from mold, mildew or other moisture related concerns
- 12 colors; and several style options between round or square
- Incredibly high quality build and industry leading 20 year limited warranty
Round outdoor planters offer a simple, graceful appeal, with an ample size of 28 inches in diameter and 18 inches tall, giving an empty weight of 85 lbs., which, when full, can serve as a fantastic barrier for a variety of needs.
The square outdoor commercial planters can help spruce up your business with a size of 28” square by 18” tall. The 75 lbs weight makes it manageable,, especially since the product ships flat packed and with easy to assemble instructions. Within a short period of time, you can assemble a large volume of planters for more strategic placement for use in overall landscaping and barrier creation, while offering outdoor space beautification.
We are proud of the instant utility and ease of servicing that is inherent in the design of the Premier Polysteel line of outdoor commercial planters. Maintenance crew can contain fast growth plants and still water as needed without difficulty and without concern for damaging the planter housing like with other industry offerings, including wood.
Where you’ve seen our commercial outdoor planters, and what types of installation make sense for our outdoor furniture products
Our outdoor maintenance free planters are particularly well suited to high traffic areas where overall design parameters must include both public and internal traffic. But we can be found just about everywhere. We are frequently bought by customers in the schools and universities and other higher learning institutional space. Churches and organizations with campuses are also frequent buyers.
State, federal and local parks are users of our products partly because we can guarantee longevity and easy maintenance relative to other providers. Our planters are also heavily featured in the hospitality industry in places like hotels, restaurants, casinos and other businesses that need to beautify their outdoor transitional spaces or encapsulate pedestrian walkways for safety or utility.
You can even find our planters in residential settings where the industrial look offers a contemporary option for those that require high quality maintenance-free options to house plants or other landscaping.
Polyvinyl coated steel Commercial outdoor planters are a game changer
Polyvinyl coated steel is an incredible outdoor furniture and accessory material. The inner steel core is strong and stable and offers long-term structural rigidity, while the coating of polyvinyl offers protection against rust, heavy use, mildew and UV rays. The combination together creates an ultra stiff, high quality solution for high traffic areas, or spaces that cannot always focus on maintenance or visual appearance – where you need to know that it looks great regardless of how much time is spent in maintenance.
If you need functionality, beautification or barrier-related landscape accessories, Premier Polysteel offers a game changing, simple, and elegant option in the line of planters we produce from plastisol coated steel that come with an incredible 20 year warranty – basically unheard of in the industry!
Please call with your specific needs, or for help configuring your landscaping, or look through our catalog to select the right planters and other outdoor furniture and landscaping accessories for your public or commercial space.