A hospitality and food-service favorite, Premier Polysteel’s commercial grade picnic tables are built to last, in high traffic spaces, that have a large turnover rate, and need comfortable, inviting places to eat food.
Eating al fresco or at an outdoor park, food service hall, amusement park, or other venue is a positive experience as it is – who doesn’t love eating outdoors!? But Premier Polysteel has crafted a user experience that has been curated over the decades that we’ve been making commercial picnic tables.
This article is about the commercial grade picnic tables we build and how they may just be the perfect inclusion for your outdoor dining experience, so you can build something that visitors will remember fondly and be clamoring to come back to over and over again.
The right commercial picnic table can enhance any outdoor dining scenario
Let’s start with building the right commercial grade picnic table design mentality – forget that Premier Polysteel has been a parks and recreation favorite picnic table design for decades. Let’s just talk a bit about what users want in a picnic table?
- They want access and utility
- They want something that looks great, and fits with the theme or colors of a space
- They want a comfortable seating experience, and an ample place for trays, plates or other dining needs
- Commercial grade picnic tables should be stable, and easy to enter and exit
- They should be able to fit a lot of seats together in a given space, because having nowhere to sit while your food gets cold is no fun
- Maintenance and cleaning should be quick, easy and for that matter, a table should be easy to turnover between guests to minimize discomfort and waiting
Now let’s look at how Premier Polysteel built commercial quality picnic tables to meet these requirements
- We have ADA compliant and accessible table styles that fit right in with our other options to make the process of meeting all guest’s needs seamless
- 12 colorways, and a smart, functional design ethos, paired with a design that you’re likely to be familiar with (expanded metal or perforated metal, polyvinyl coated tables and seating)
- The tabletops are spacious, the seating is comfortable, and the coating of Plastisol allows you to sit on a surface that isn’t negatively affected by outdoor environments and temperatures compared to other available market options
- The design is open, approachable, and the strong steel steel frames offer a wide stance. The steel material is heavyweight, and strong, and helps with resisting movement in wind or by guests, as well as being structurally robust
- The design and the ability to combine different shapes and sizes means it’s easy to optimize walkways for maximum throughput, while still prioritizing total seating capacity
- Open architectures on the seats and tabletops makes them easy to maintain and clean, and make these commercial quality picnic tables usable much faster after rain and snow events, among other weather issues in an outdoor setting
- Premier Polysteel tables are coated in Plastisol, which allows a variety of commercial standard cleaning products and methodologies to be used for faster turnover, and the design minimizes total maintenance and maximizes durability over the life of the product. This is unlike recycled plastic picnic tables and wooden picnic tables that typically don’t last as long
Who can benefit from the right commercial quality picnic tables in your space? Both sides of the equation.
Visitors want comfort. Check.
Space architects want longevity, minimal maintenance, and durability. Check, check, and check.
Visitors want approachability and familiarity. Check. You’ve probably seen Premier Polysteel’s picnic tables just about everywhere there is an outside space.
Site owners want ROI, value for money, and predictability. Check. Check. Check. We back all these with a 20 year warranty too.
Want long-term utility in your outdoor picnic infrastructure? Who doesn’t? We build commercial quality picnic tables that last for decades and look good, and are comfortable, and memorable while doing that. This is great for both parties.
What makes a commercial grade picnic table?
We think it starts with the right materials. In the case of Premier Polysteel, that means welded premium steel frames, coated in polyvinyl which is UV and mold resistant. Sheds rain easily thanks to innovative designs, and is comfortable for users.
We also believe that a commercial grade outdoor furniture piece should last a long time, while providing real-world usability.
Commercial grade means it fits with the public users – that it inspires confidence, can help reduce the incidence of injury, and is inviting. This can be a hard balance to strike. We believe our designs can accomplish these goals with aplomb.
The commercial grade and public facing picnic tables would have accessibility features and space maximization built into their DNA. Additionally, they should be easy to enter/use, and exit.
Why Premier Polysteel is the right partner for your commercial grade picnic table needs
Of course we are biased, but we’d ask you, do you need a commercial quality picnic table that is optimized for comfort, weather resistance, and longevity? Do you want a commercial style picnic table that maximizes total ROI over the entire life of the product, including subsequent maintenance and labor needs? Do you want commercial quality picnic tables with a classic, approachable look, and feel?
Here’s how we try to do just that:
- Polyvinyl coated steel outdoor furniture
- A complete envelope resists rust, bugs, UV and the environmental attributes you’re facing regardless of where you’re located
- We build strong picnic tables that can hold a car on them, and the frames are wide and stable and wind resistant, thanks to thoughtful features
- The coating is easy to clean, and can be power washed, drains easily, and is comfortable to the touch in just about any environment thanks to a coating that stay at the same level or better than the ambient environment
- You’ve seen our style in thousands of parks (or at least a bunch you’ve visited)
- We have a 20 year warranty, and a track record of incredible ROI
- 12 colors match or complement just about any environment from workplace rest areas, to universities, to public parks and theme parks, among many other outdoor spaces
Some other concepts surrounding the topic of choosing the right commercial picnic tables
Because this is an article about food service, dining experience and hospitality needs for picnic tables in a commercial or public facing space, let’s reiterate some of the value propositions for our picnic table in that setting.
- Simple and easy to use – with ease of entry and exit
- Small footprints, and good layouts for walking and accessibility needs between placements
- Nicely sized tabletops with expanded metal or perforated surfaces that resist mess and debris better than alternatives
- Easy clean, easy maintenance and lower total cost of ownership thanks to durability and thoughtful material selection
- Cohesive, easy to understand and easy to mount, secure and keep in place
Given all these features, we believe we’re a viable option for your hospitality or other dining needs regardless of the specific use case. We’ve been featured in just about any type of public facing space that caters to food, from hospital complexes, to ballparks, to theme parks, to trailside picnic areas, to restaurant outdoor areas, and beyond. If you can imagine it, we’ve probably got a configuration of commercial quality picnic tables that can be utilized to improve your throughput, customer experience and return on investment.
We’d love to work with you to create an optimum dining experience for your guests, we’d love to connect!