Premier Polysteel Sales Representative – Minnesota
Premier Polysteel, a division of ADA Enterprises Inc., is currently seeking an individual to head our Minnesota Region as a Sales Representative. This individual will be responsible for planning, implementing, and conducting the sales activities set forth by the Premier Polysteel Director of Sales. Some of the primary tasks required of this position include:
· Expand the Premier Polysteel brand within the State of Minnesota;
· Collaborate with other sales representatives to achieve success in their regions;
· Generate ideas for marketing and promotional materials;
· Implement trade show strategy and attend select trade shows to showcase product;
· Assist in developing new products and promotional strategies;
· Provide feedback from market research and seek out new growth opportunities;
· Monitor and track sales information and work within prepared budgets as well as various other duties as assigned.
The right candidate for this position will have proven experience in all aspects of implementing a proven sales plan, proven experience in achieving sales results, possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as exceptional customer relationship skills. This position will require product assembly at trade shows. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, strong sales professional to really make an impact and help lead the growth of this important business. This candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package with un-capped commission potential.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to: Beth Buehrer, Human Resources – PO Box 77 Northwood, IA 50459 or email email@example.com.
Premier Polysteel, a division of ADA Enterprises, Inc. has career opportunities available for sales representatives. A knowledge in the area of outdoor furniture and amenities is helpful. We have many available areas throughout the United States. Interested individuals should call us at 877-746-3826.
ADA Enterprises, Inc., parent company of Premier Polysteel, has career opportunities in the area of production. At the present time we have approximately 33 full time employees. Currently, factory positions are open. Wages begin at $14-$16 per hour depending on skills. In addition, we offer a very competitive compensation plan. This includes profit sharing, insurance, and matching Fidelity 401(k) retirement plan. Stop in at 305 Enterprize Drive, Northwood, IA, and pick up an application. Ask for Beth.
For more information about Premier Polysteel and career opportunities with any of our divisions, click here to contact us.